Fuerteventura is the second largest island of the Canary Islands, often described by people as the most boring one. Barren, little vegetation and huge fields with lava stones – at the first sight it really doesn’t look very interesting. But taking a closer look there is a fascinating world of bizarre rocks, beautiful landscapes, that look like they were painted and long endless sandy beaches. A lot of tourist will only come to this island because of all those beaches. But those, who will never leave their hotel or might only get to the nearest beach, will miss an unique landscape and many interesting people.
Nicole and me, we have been three times on this island and will surely go back to cover some more stories and interesting places.
Here are all blog entries:
- Allsun Hotel – my first experience with an all-inclusive vacation
- Museo de las Salinas del Carmen
- Museo del Queso Majorero
- Centro de Interpretacion Los Molinos
- Mirador de Morro Velosa
- Mirador Astronómico de Sicasumbre
- A sailing trip on the south coast
- The Black Bay of Ajuy
- A visit in Betancuria
- Ecomuseo La Alcogida
- Jeep Safari in the south of Jandia
- The Oasis Park on Fuerteventura